Request Account for Returning Charities

If you are a returning charity, you may establish your account using the following form. Enter your Charity Code, Federal Tax number and primary contact email. Then, click the Enable Account button. An email will be sent to the provided address giving additional instructions for reapplying.  If you do not remember your charity code, contact the Combined Fund Drive.

Federal Tax Number